In memory of
Doel Bryant Rivera, BRYANTSTRONG Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to raise awareness on childhood cancer. It is dedicated to assist our children battling cancer and their families in the front lines. Bringing smiles to the kids and relief to the families with donations, toy drives and providing valuable resources, information, advice, and prayers.
- Every day, 43 children are diagnosed with cancer.
- 12% of children diagnosed with cancer do not survive.
- Children’s cancer affects all ethnic, gender and economic groups.
- The average age of children diagnosed is 6.
- More than 40,000 children undergo treatment for cancer each year.
- 60% of children who survive cancer suffer late-effects, such as infertility, heart failure and secondary cancers.
What We Do
🎗 Toys collected are donated to our local Wolfson Children’s Hospital oncology floor.
💵 100% of the funds raised are donated to families that currently have a child battling cancer.
👼 With your donations we help bring smiles to children battling cancer admitted at our local Children’s Hospital for chemotherapy, radiation treatments and assist their families in the front line with emotional and financial support.
Connect With Us
Bryantstrong Foundation Fighting Childhood Cancer
For ways to help and fundraising ideas, contact
Founder & President
Copyright Bryantstrong Foundation Fighting Childhood Cancer – All rights reserved